Monday, January 16, 2012

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

After a fun day with my son, I thought cookies would be a fun way to bring our day to an end!

Chocolate chip cookies have always been my favorite!

Here is my recipe:

2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking soda
2 sticks soft butter
3/4 cups sugar
3/4 cups brown sugar
1/2 cups powder sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/4 cup sour cream
Add as many chocolate chips as you want!

I mix it all together. In no specific order!

Preheat oven to 375
Cook for 10 min




HELPFUL TIPS: 

  •  Make sure your butter is room temperature. Do not microwave the butter your cookies will come out flat. If you didn't get a chance to leave the butter out for a while, simply cut up your butter into thin slices and blend well!


  • My cookies always turn out because I use a silt pad! It's my favorite thing to use when baking!








My son was extremely eager to help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment