Thursday, April 26, 2012

Aquarium


My son and I recently took a trip to the Charleston Aquarium with a friend of mine! Oh what a blast we had. My son LOVES fish and he was hesitant to leave after the short walk through. I was a little bummed out because some of the aquarium was under construction! But I have been assured that when the aquarium is fully functional it's a lot of fun. So, I will defiantly have to go again! Here are a few pictures of our adventure! 



As soon as you walk in, there is a large tank full of colorful fish! He didn't realize there where more fish to see and objected to leaving this spot! 


He got to see his favorite! Turtles! 


This was fun to see! Bradley was blown away that someone was swimming with the fish! 


Stingrays! 


And last but not lest, he got to touch a starfish! He was pretty brave and really enjoyed it! 

I have a lot of fun trips planned out! One of which I will be visiting my family in Texas for my fathers homecoming from a deployment! I can't wait to share my adventures and projects with you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment