Thursday, April 26, 2012

Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookie



Hi everyone! 

Sorry it has been a while! A lot has been going on these past few weeks and I haven't had a chance to blog! So, I thought I would bring back the blogging with a simple, yet OH-SO-YUMMY no-bake cookie! 

I know no-bake cookies are rather simple and I am sure most of you have one memorized by now! I know I have a few! But this is a simple twist from the normal chocolate no-bake cookie. 
Just PEANUT BUTTER! 

You will need: 

1/4 cup Butter
1/2 cup Milk
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla 
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3 to 4 cups of Old Fashion Oats 

Directions: In a medium to large sauce pan, bring Butter, Milk and Sugar to a boil. Let boil for about a minute. After it boils remove from heat and quickly add Peanut Butter, Vanilla and Salt. Let the Peanut Butter melt into the mixture. Add Oats and then place on wax paper or a cookie sheet. Let cool down for about 30 min. You can put them in the refrigerator if you like! 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment